Saul Ewing sponsors New Jersey Women Lawyers Association 9th Annual WILL Platinum Gala
Saul Ewing LLP is a Gold Sponsor of the New Jersey Women Lawyers Association (NJWLA) 9th Annual WILL Platinum Gala at The Grove in Cedar Grove, New Jersey.
The event includes a cocktail hour, dinner and a presentation of the NJWLA’s Women’s Initiative and Leaders in Law (WILL) Platinum Awards, which are given to individuals for their exceptional achievements, sustained contributions to gender equity challenges and other issue unique to women in the legal profession.
This 2016 honorees include:
- The Honorable Lois H. Goodman, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the District of New Jersey;
- The Honorable Harriet E. Derman, P.J.S.C., a retired judge from the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, and of counsel for DiFrancesco, Bateman, Kunzman, Davis, Lehrer & Flaum, P.C.;
- Kirsten Scheurer Branigan of the Law Office of Kirsten Scheurer Branigan, P.C.;
- Michellene Davis, executive vice president for corporate affairs for Barnabas Health; and
- The Honorable Carolyn A. Murray, Acting Essex County Prosecutor;
Click here for more information, including photos from the event.