Contracting with Big Pharma
If you are a service provider to pharmaceutical or medical device companies, you’ll want to join us on May 23 to hear industry panelists discuss the keys to contracting with “Big Pharma.” Topics will include:
- Strategies for responding to an RFP
- Navigating the procurement process: what to expect and how to prepare
- Responding to regulatory and security compliance questionnaires or inquiries
- Negotiating from the company’s form agreements - potential “gotchas”
- Ongoing contract compliance
Our panel will be moderated by Saul Ewing attorney Evan J. Foster, and will include:
- Mary Fox, Group and Associate General Counsel, AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Dave Vietri, Associate Director, Global Procurement, Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Theresa Byron, Senior Corporate Counsel, Globus Medical
The seminar will be held from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Chester County Economic Development Council (CCEDC) at Eagleview Corporate Center, 737 Constitution Drive in Exton, PA.
To register online, click here.